Students can avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats, and the routes. Parents should consult school transport manager for necessary details. Bus facility is not mandatory. After the month of december no student will bring an application for cancellation of school transport.
Transport Manager's Contact No. 9796213487.
All students using the school bus are expected to be on the stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The students waiting for the bus should stay away from the main road.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reasons.
- The bus teacher and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the principal.
- If any student discontinues the use of school transport in between the session, the same will not be allowed to reuse the bus.
NOTE: All parents who are availing transport facilities are requested to give full information about routes before the begining of the new session. In the mid session no changes will be entertained.